Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Speedynista ie Speedy Fashionista?

So the past couple of weeks I've been doing my daily paintings...just haven't had any time to post. My lovely sister Kristi, is going into her next film, and I've been doing some concept costume sketches for her to help her brainstorm the color pallette. Romantic comedies are the best! Places I looked for inspiration include the canceled-much-too-soon Pushing Daisies and Minnie Driver's costumes in Return to Me. Good thing I can't sew...I clothe the world in awesome 50's inspired bright colored clothing and no one could stop me...hehehe

p.s. Sorry for the watermarks...but people are nuts. Properties from Kristi and Steve's last film have already been pirated....and so not in the Jack Sparrow cool kind of way....























No comments: